Sunday, June 7, 2009

Celebrity Moment!!

So I just got back from my Senior Trip with the rest of the seniors in my stake. It was a blast! We went to the new Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house, we did baptisms for the dead at the Monticello Temple, saw the new movie "Up" (that was an amazing movie! I recommend it!), hiked up an Indian Ruin named the Cidadel, toured Temple Square a little bit, and went on a river run in Moab. It was so much fun and it was really really cool! What was also amazing was the fact that I had a celebrity moment! Our first day, we went to Tucanos for lunch (LOVE it there!) and guess who we saw there? Andrei Kirilenko from the Utah Jazz BB team!! It was amazing! He just came and ate lunch there the exact time we did! It was great. We were all star-struck for the rest of the day! We even got him to take pictures with all of us!



No comments: