Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We're Back!

Hey everyone! So we are finally back on the internet! Hoorah! After 8 months I believe? Sorry it has been sooo long. Dad, Mom, and I have been super busy all of the time! Then when we do have time... we forget! But we are finally back! At least for now. You see, I am going to start pressuring Mom into posting because I am leaving and can't do it anymore! So if there is another long gap, just remember that I am pressuring Mom.
But a lot has happened! First off, Dad is no longer the interim president at CEU. USU and CEU now have an affiliation and they chose a chancellor to fill the president role. So Dad is now officially done with that! He will be teaching at the college again in a while. But for now, he enjoys his free time taking pictures and fishing!
Mom has been chilling out at Wellington Elementary School. She takes care of all of the reading and such. She was also pretty busy during the school year but is now hanging out and visits the grandkids as often as she can!
Then there is me! I just graduated with my Associate's Degree from CEU and am now heading up to BYU! I move out in a month to start there.
As a family we have been doing some fun stuff and what not. We went to the Stadium of Fire to see Carrie Underwood, Beaver for the 24th of July, St. George, Provo, Lehi, Orem, anywhere you name and we have been there! At least in Utah... :D There was also grandma's camp which the grandkids loved and so did the rest of us! We love to see the kids and spend time with them! Also, Mom and Dad went on a cruise to Alaska! They absolutely loved it there and wish that I would be like the waiters there and serve them food ten times a day. But that sure won't happen!
So that is what has happened!! Great isn't it? But I will do my best to start getting Mom to post!

No comments: