Sunday, September 21, 2008

DISCO

Well here are pictures from the Homecoming dance last night. Many of you know I went already, because Mom tells everybody everything about my life. So here they are. My date was Dayton Martindale and I had a blast with him! The theme for the dance was throughout the ages, as this year is Carbon's 50th year. So anybody could go and dress up in any of the last 5 decades. We chose to dress up in DISCO style. It was amazing. Plus, if we dressed up in full costume, we got a $1 discount. Woo! But anyways, here are our pictures from last night.

In this picture, our faces look kind of odd, and that is because we were trying so hard not to bust up laughing. We were not succeeding very well.

PS- The white thing around my neck is my ID badge that we have to wear at school now. It is totally lame. They made us even bring it to the dance, otherwise we would not be able to get into the dance. LAME!

~MeL~

No comments: