Thursday, September 18, 2008

"My Little Buttercup"

Here it is! My homecoming video talent performance! I must say though, it is not near as good as the one we did at the actual assembly, but it is still good and hilarious. Unfortunately, we had very limited space so we are crunched together, and you cannot hear our tap shoes. Sigh.. but overall, you still get the same effect. For homecoming queen, by the way, I did not win anything, but I also did not really care, but I still felt especially honored that my peers see me that high up there. So thanks to them! Love you all!

(I apologize for the sound effects. My camera does not work the best and it has problems recording things. I did not want to use the one on the video camera, because that would require extra time and effort to convert it to a digital setting thing. At least, that is what Dad says... ;D)

~MeL~

1 comment:

JohnMarenFlavs said...

It's so familiar....it's like...I once did that...
Oh yeah...I did...like 3 years ago