Thursday, March 26, 2009

Senior-itis

Finally! School is almost over! At least high school anyways. But either way, I am super excited that I just started the fourth and final quarter of school. I only have about a month and a half before school gets out. And I cannot wait! Woo! Also, today I went and had my senior pictures taken. If there is anything that makes you feel really old, it is when you take your senior pictures, especially when you put on the cap and gown. We took a few of those, and boy did I feel super old. I just couldn't believe that I really am graduating in less than two months. Awkward... Even though I am old, I am sooo excited to get done with it! WOOOO!! And for your benefit/interest, I have added a countdown to the day that I will officially become a woman!! :D
~PS~ I will post my senior pictures when I get those back, but that won't be for a bit...sigh.

~MeL

No comments: