Saturday, August 9, 2008

Finally...

Well the King Family Blog is finally in order thanks to my dear sister Mikelle. Apparently creating this whole blog thing is a lot harder than expected. It didn't exactly help where I am pretty much incapable of figuring out anything that has to do with technology. Anyways, now that our blog is up and running, we will be doing our best ('our' meaning Mom and I) to keep up with this, although I cannot make any promises. Our family tends to get a little busy when the school years starts and that happens in about a week. So if you could be somewhat patient with us, it would be much appreciated.
~MeL~

3 comments:

Jackie King said...

Yay! I love that you guys have a blog. So fun. Maybe you could post up some of those long awaited prom pictures. :) Tyler says u rock. Good luck preparing for school and all.

Mikelle said...

Sweet!! I am so excited you finally did it!

JohnMarenFlavs said...

Huzzah! I <3 bloggums!