Sunday, August 10, 2008

Grandma's Camp Review

Well this is an amazing video of photos that Mom took of her week with th grandchildren. The five oldest grandchildren attended, as Mom will not let any child who is not potty-trained come to Grandma's Camp. However, even without the excitement of the two 1-year olds, the kids and Mom had a great week and loved every minute of it. I do not know the full extend of what took place during the week, since I was not in attendance, but I do know that they went swimming, made pedigree charts out of cookies(!), decorated a flag, did multiple crafts, also decorated mugs, and ate lots of popcicles! Woo! They also went down to Grandma and Grandpa Christensen's in Beaver, and Grandma Blackburn's in Minersville. There, they played nightgames and got to spend quality time with their great and great-great grandparents. But if you would like full details of the week, please contact Mom! Enjoy the video!

~MeL~

5 comments:

Mikelle said...

I love it!! Great job MeLisa, and it was so fun seeing all the things that my kids didn't tell me about! Thanks again Mom and Dad and MeLisa, the kids had a blast!!

jayandmeganlott said...

Why is it that I am the last to know about the blog and I had to find out about it on Mikelle's blog?

The King Family said...

well megan, apparently everyone just figured it out on their own. honestly i have no idea. i just wrote the posts and expected people to figure out that we had one :D sorry about that though..

Jackie King said...

MeLisa that was a great video. Looks like the kids had a blast. I hope Grandma's Camp is still going on when we have potty trained kids. It looks like so much fun.

jayandmeganlott said...

hi this is brook i loved grandma camp