Monday, August 11, 2008

Looking Back at Prom

Well it has come to my attention by certain family members said that I needed to put my Prom pictures on our blog for you all to enjoy. So here they are. Now keep in mind, as you are watching this video, that most of these pictures were taken when I wasn't looking and so I probably looking pretty retarded. But just pass by those pictures and memories as you think of me. Think of the good things that I have done. Like all of the times that I come and visit everyone! :D

But anyways, enjoy the video. By the way, I had a blast at Prom! My date's name was Andrew Bates, and for everyone asking, he IS slightly taller than me. So I believe that I did accomplish something there! So right before we went to the actual Prom, we had dinner at the church, which was delicious, and after Prom, we went to one of the guy's house and played Apples to Apples and ate cheesecake! It was sooo yummy!

~MeL~

3 comments:

Mikelle said...

MeLisa you look like a princess--they should probably model the next Barbie after you!!

JohnMarenFlavs said...

Your hair is hot! ;)

Jackie King said...

Finally! Now Tyler knows what guy to kill. :) No, but seriously he wants to beat him up or just mess w/ him for a bit. You know, show him who's boss and all. The pixs were worth the wait. You looked hot!